Posts by Zabka

You still can create a script that will heal you with a very short command line (ex /h), it's not as fast and as easy than just pressing a key, but it's the best you can have so far. (Feel free to take a look at the Zcript's source code, there's a healing function inside, you could take inspiration from there ;) )

Yeah thats basically what I use to do ^^ but sometimes it gave you strange output ^^

Anyway, I dont have a lot of time right now, I got a big project to finish for my work and I'm working on many "money-making" side projects, so I wont add any thing to Zcript soon

Ok, I just discovered that the last time I edited the script.lua file on GitHub, I screwed evrything up \o/ Since I'm at the office, I can't commit/push modifications from my terminal, so I did it manually on the web interface, and I must have screwed something with a copy/paste xD

A god damn elseif was in the middle of nowhere, like "Hello folks ! Wassup ? "

It's fixed now, it should work :P Sorry for this stupid error !

Wow, indeed, I looked at the file, and damn, I totally fucked this up last time I updated it ! My bad I'm sorry ! You can download a working version here : https://github.com/RisingWorld/admin-tools (there is a Download ZIP button on the right ;) )

Sorry ! :D

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow, ja, habe ich mir die Datei, und verdammt, ich total dieses bis letzte Mal habe ich es aktualisiert gefickt! Mein schlechtes tut mir leid! Sie können eine funktionierende Version hier herunterladen: https://github.com/RisingWorld/admin-tools (es gibt eine ZIP-Taste auf der rechten;))

I think Lenko mean Info over the server, server rights, ts- adress etc. pp and thits all in info block so with the command /server info /server adress etc. pp.

Well that can be done indeed :) I'll think about it and put it on my to do list :D

Sounds great.

If you allow a group to contain persons and groups you can get a real organisation structure. Also if a person can me member in multiple groups and later on assign rights/grants to groups and allow some smart inheritance you can go really wild. ;)

Easy ^^ It won't be very advanced, only a simple group management system ^^ But yeah, I'll try to do as much as I can :)

I was also thinking about putting it in a separate script.

However after the discution we had on IRC Lord, I'm thinking to update and totally rewrite my script to be okay with your standards, and clean this mess ^^

So I wont add any new features until the script is totally reorganized ;) what about your searchs about calling module and stuff in LUA ?

Hi folks !

I said it many times, but now it gets real :P I'm currently working on a group management system. But before launching myself, I would like to know what you think I should add (as functionality !) for the group management part ! So far, this is going to be like this :

Little group (so called :P)

• Any player can create a group. When it create a group, he became "Group Leader" and can add and remove people from the groupe
    • When the group leader disconnect, the group is deleted
    • When multiple players are in the same group, they can use a /p (for party) command to speak only inside the group

Bigger Group, guild (Maybe?)

• Only admin can create guild (so people will need to ask to admin to create a guild), but they don't administrate guild, when an admin create a guild, he must specifiate a guild admin
    • When the guild admin is offline, the guild is still there
    • When multiple players are in the same guild, they can use /g (for guild) command to speak inside the guild only
    • Guild can have one or multiple "Guild's Chest", to use like a "guild bank" (well, I'll see what I can do with this)

Maybe I could use the AreaProtection script to mix Guild / Area
    Maybe I could do something else ?

So I'll try starting working on this as soon as I'll get more feedback about it :D Also, I would definitely need some help for the testing part !

Cheers guys :D

Yeah \o/
    When I setted up my computer on my first day at the office, I saw this crap called Empathy, first thing Ive done : Pidgin xD (and so much stuff xD I need to write myself a quick bash setup script xD )