New Roadmap (Trello)

• I think its a good overview and should be included as link in most of the discussions asking for the current situation on steam.

However, please don´t stop posting update news. Do it at least once per month. If you don´t post any update news on Steam until end of the year, when hopefully the playable version will be ready, and then again until the new version is released i can alraedy foresee the comments.

Those willing to read through what is available will definitely appreciate the trello-information. But most of the gamers want to hear some written stuff from the dev about the current development status.

• However, please don´t stop posting update news. Do it at least once per month. If you don´t post any update news on Steam until end of the year, when hopefully the playable version will be ready, and then again until the new version is released i can alraedy foresee the comments.

That's definitely our intention ;) If we have some exciting news or any screenshots or videos to share, we will write an announcement for that (many Steam users never check out the forums, so it's obviously they're not going to check out the Trello board^^).
    But I guess it will still take a few weeks until we can post a new announcement, since there isn't really much to show in the current stage (that's why there are no screenshots shared in Trello atm).

• I seen this and from the looks of it the beta is about 2-3 months away. Now I know you don't have a team but if you did that would be the realistic outlook for how long it would take. I'll be keeping a close eye on this though, thank you.

• I seen this and from the looks of it the beta is about 2-3 months away. Now I know you don't have a team but if you did that would be the realistic outlook for how long it would take. I'll be keeping a close eye on this though, thank you.

Well, it's our intention to get a playable demo ready this year ;) Although this will be more like a "tech demo", so nothing that can already replace the current version. It will take up to one year until the new version is ready and on par with the Java version.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!