Do you get that annoying disconnect bug in the game? Do you wish you could fix it...
Well this might help you...below this may or may not work for everyone. I just know it
seems to help me alot I can stay on for hours now and get stuff made.
To enable Ports in your Windows Firewall do the following...
- Click on start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Click on System and Security
- Click on Windows Firewall
- Click on Advanced Setting -Located on the left menu
- Click on Inbound Rules -Located on the left menu
- Locate Java(TM) Platform SE binary -Make sure those ports are enabled
- To enable Rick Click and choose Enable Rule
Give your computer a few mins to settle the ports then try out the game.
This worked on my end if it doesnt work on yours I am not sure what is
causing this error at this time. Below are images of the step by step
setup for Windows Firewall Ports.
If you need this translated please ask someone to do so I am not a good translator .