Was hört Ihr für Musik?

A big new update is now available, introducing biomes, caves and much more!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.0.3 (2024-02-21)
  • Musik höhre ich nach Lust und Laune, primär aber EDM

Mein Lieblingslied:

kleiner Auszug aus meiner Playlist zum entspannen:

Und hier gibt es was auf die Mütze #TechnoMitHerz

viel Spaß damit

Mfg

Smoka

Verweilt im Raum
    von Zeit und Geist
    Green Island

• Just roaming around Youtube finding interesting music. If you like it, you like it. If not, you don't.

I don't really play Call of Duty, this one however stuck out because older games seem to have better music, but that just may be me. I'm curious if Rising World shall have any music which shall stand the test of time, or if its just BGM for the sake of BGM. Wonder what sort of music we'll get for Rising World.

I'm into any sort of cool, or well composed music from soundtrack, or anything of that sort. Mainly from games or Anime.

Silent Hunter 3 has some of the best music.

Azur Lane music in orchestral form.

Because of the ending part of the above track I'm going to link to Battlefield 1942 because it had one of the best intros. There is no modern match for this epic game.

Random music which caught my attention.

I'm struggling to find good music now listening to the same old batch each and every time.

-------

Last two being from Sting. The few good tracks I enjoy which are within my tastes.

The 'Lost my faith in you' track reminded me of an anime music track from the 'Macross' franchise so I spent a good chunk of a year trying to hunt it down back in 2017, or so.

• If its not a bother I'd love to share a few more tracks. Recently been in a 'mood' so I listened to some NF type tracks.

Outcast, because that is how I feel locally (where I live) and on Twitter. Its a shame Twitter isn't the same as it was in 2006 onward with how people would actually interact. Now, its turned into nonsense to where if you enjoy something you can't have fun. Everything is a guilt trip.

This dude makes good music. I love the message he has in his lyrics of still doing things even if different. Even the instrumental alone sounds awesome.

• Listening to some random stuff, including Batman stuff. Thought I'd share because I keep knocking on western stuff only because it's been recently corrupted by fake politics. Need to enjoy the real good stuff while we still have it, not the modern watered down nonsense.

------

I grew up on 1990's Batman and Spiderman so it baffled me as to why we can't have this level of quality 2000+ onward.

This stuff actually rivaled that of Anime back then. Now? Not so much. Gotta enjoy musical beauty while we still have it.

Batman Beyond is also awesome

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!