Lamps not working

• I made a simple lamp and the the helmet light, neither show any detectable light. Are these working in the game?

My Flashlight and free standing fluorescent light work.

Found a lot of tungsten

• So- The lamp works only in the dark and gives pretty crappy light. I moved it outside and could see it. the torches provide way more light. The floor lamp works well. Still like torch light better

• The ambient light sometimes does not work properly. But that will be improved with the upcoming version. This is not a bug. The light in white buildings is terrible. I build at night with headlights on. I can only advise waiting for the version. ^^

Normally the garden light and the bamboo light work properly.

• Sharkbite, Thanks. Yes that works. If I take off the helmet does L stop working in the dark?

Red51- I can wait for the update.

• I believe that you will have to hit L again if you take the helm off and put it back on. The only time it stays on is if you are an admin and then it does not need the helm at all. Normal players have to use the helm. L is just the on off switch. :)

• I will test. If different than Shrakbite suggests I will report. Thanks

Uh, I just died from a Moose ( OK two Moose- hubris) an entire Map width from my bed, thinking I would respawn near my tent- Its gonna be a long walk to my new outpost, without tent or saddlebags, unless I make some more. Sigh--about 1 to 2 hours of travel. Fortunately I am still in learning mode so I have the non hostile Animals on- otherwise it would a really, really long trip (Lions, and Boars and Bears. Oh MY!)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • ;)
    • :(
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • :verysad:
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • :crazy:
    • :lol:
    • :dizzy:
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :thinking:
    • :wacko:
    • :/
    • 8)
    • :wat:
    • :huh:
    • :silenced:
    • :wow:
    • 8|
    • :angry:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :hushed:
    • :nerd:
    • :saint:
    • :drooling:
    • :love:
    • :monocle:
    • :poo:
    • :party:
    • :drunk:
    • <3
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: 7z, asset, avi, bmp, dds, gif, jpeg, jpg, json, log, lua, mp3, mp4, ogg, pdf, permissions, png, properties, rar, txt, unitypackage, xml, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!