Transportation Mod?

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • Boats have the ability to move through the world being directed by a player. How would one go about creating other vehicles that move? For example: making a mobile houseboat for traveling the oceans out of a rowboat.

• Boats have the ability to move through the world being directed by a player. How would one go about creating other vehicles that move? For example: making a mobile houseboat for traveling the oceans out of a rowboat.

This option doesn't exist yet, but other vehicles, boats, etc. will be implemented in the game. Maybe a mod for such things, but so far there is nothing new about it.

This is a trello link what is currently happening in the game. You can also click the link directly above in the menu bar under Roadmap.

https://trello.com/b/t5Leypcj/rising-world-development

its totally possible to do this right now with the API i know because i made a flying helicopter and it woks, thee down side is on a server its laggy but seems fine in single player, talking to red51 the lag is due to the command been sent to the server then back to the clients computer, there is no way around this problem ATM

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!