I honestly want to go on my hiatus. Just not seeing eye-to-eye, and all this other nonsense. I however had to post this for comical effect. I'm actually laughing at this nonsense.
Disclaimer: This may appear as if it's negative. I'm actually happy; Highly amused at the weird lengths fake people go to in shaming entertainment inside and outside of North America. Shaming Anime, and everything else just because they can't get the numbers Asian media markets can get. Stats are on Google, just Google. If NA gaming industry actually focused on quality we wouldn't be here laughing at them. Also, I'm going to try my best not to post for a long while after this post after the disagreements "we" had all around. Bump up the Merry Christmas and New Years threads again. I'll understand why. I however still wanted to share actual comedy as to why foreign games tends to do better than Americanized ones. It's for the laughs.
- Bloomberg's/Twitter/SJW's Fake anti-gendered Stereotype campaign.
A recent campaign on Twitter about a false narrative push against "gender stereotypes" is making its round again.
This is all falsely and artificially trending for fake hate-clicks and etc. It's because of these stupid Americanized political narratives that Asian games tend to outperform western games. Yes, I may be saying this, you however can't deny the fact that Asian games have been the most popular since the 2000's with the help of Playstation 1 & 2, Nintendo, & even Xbox. Too many Americans were insecure about themselves, then Europeans, and then other fragile people.
Why do you love Rising World? It's European, it's German, and it's freely doing what it wants. Why we actually love Rising World is because we can do things freely on our own terms. Now apply that same logic to Asian games, then amplify that by a mainstream amount. As for American games? People force themselves to play that because their friends are playing it, etc, etc. cliques and tribal mentality, or simple availability. Then there are those strangely fearing anime for whatever weird reason. Maybe it's cultural upbringing or whatever. I went into it because of the scarcity of open-mindedness in Canada siding more with my European side which eventually led me to the Japanese philosophical side. Freedom in media and gaming is where it is at.
They (fake journalists) want to prop up anything western while shunning anything anime because it goes against their values. Some (small portion) of it justified, others not so much. The harassment campaigns are not justified. It's the way they go on about it which leads to "give them an inch and they take a mile" saying. They go as far as they're able to while abusing and hijacking their own movements.
It's characters like these (Shenhe from Genshin Impact), among others being unfairly witchhunted.
Tomb Riader, Genshin Impact, among others were noted to be hated. Insecure much? It's a vicious cycle we need to continue to laugh at, something I'm doing right now. Stupid gaming journalists. Some can't even beat a tutorial level. This is the state of journalism, hence Gamergate. It spawned because journalists couldn't do their own job.
Found this on Twitter, probably because something comically horrible was trending. Or maybe just coincidental. Every time I go through Steam forums I always meet the most negative bunch of people also because Steam moderation supports and encourages it. Even certain developers let it happen. Yeah.
THIS is WHY I hate game journalists because they're afraid of everything. Hate-baiting, paranoid, among other nonsense. Click-baiting.....
Games are supposed to be free, fun, and entertaining. A proper escapism. Instead of viewing me as crazy it be nice if we could keep our gaming integrity intact instead of falsely conforming to moronic movements. Give an inch and a mile is taken...... Remove one thing and then everything else shatters with it like a house of cards. Not an exaggeration. I wish it was. The funny thing about Bloomberg Opinion piece? Genshin Impact is actually censored by the CCP so it's as tame as you can get it. Or as lewdly tame as you can get it. Genshin Impact is genuinely family friendly thanks to the hypocritical Chinese government. I'm finding so many holes and flaws in Bloomberg's hitpiece it makes me laugh. Grow a back bone. Go celebrate Christmas and New Years instead of making comical hit pieces.
But yeah, pretend I'm rambling, or whatever. Whatever makes people sleep better at night, I guess. I'm laughing here at the lengths western folks go to just to corrupt and censor their own entertainment and media. Even allowing it. I'm just... laughing.
You're free to play whatever you want, however you want it. That is what a games are for. It's why we can mod things, buy DLCs, make textures, etc. Simply imagine Rising World without modding.... Imagine plugins and modding banned because it offended,.... *pulls card from deck*..... A child girl who can't eat carrots. Can't have modding and plugins because it offends a kid unable to eat carrots. Yeah. Analogies are a bit hard on a whim.
All these fake outrage attempts.
More comical nonsense hidden in spoiler tag.
Viewing the horrible article:
1) Good intentions, bad hijacking of good intentions. Hijacking a movement like any other.
2) Sony used to be good until it moved to California. The star of the show is now Nintendo and Xbox. Sony isn't special anymore, as much as people want it to be.
3) You can have all the strong female characters you want, they're going to get cancelled by SJWs one way or another. THere is just no winning this war. Anime, J/C/K-RPGs have them all, yet gaslit because it doesn't fit the narrative. Neir: Automata is both fun and serious at the same time, even highly philosophical. To top it off the characters are androids with emotions. Instead of being offended 24/7 go make something the Asians already know how to make..........
4) They boo'd her. Yeah, no crap! Censorship. PEOPLE. DO. NOT. WANT. CENSORSHIP. They want freedom in gaming. Give them an inch and they take a mile. And I'll say it again. No wonder Asian games are outperforming western. People love their freedom of expression and creativity just as much as escapism.
1) Ignoring the sexual claims, it's legit, just not a topic I'm touching here.
2) False flagging and gaslighting. We already have those sorts of games. Tooting a horn that has already been done to death by every other game developer out there from mainstream to indie. False narrative pushing. Yes, there is a market and why we already have every gaming store populated by them. People lover staring at beautiful things.
3) The game may be legit fun, as with the character named Aloy. No doubts about that. It's the false narratives that get me here. The comedy.
4) Well, "those game developers" need to keep in mind that gamers and players need to 'relate' to the character, as people do with their anime counterparts. We can relate to 2B In Nier Automata because she is just as lost and manipulated as we all are, as with any character. Google up 'Mary Sue', people hate those.
1) I have no doubts the game shall be successful. It's why she also appears in Genshin Impact as a collab character. Dishonest intentions are present here. Also, the latter half of that paragraph screams "Anime", hence why both it and manga are outperforming anything America. Everything noted here is what Japan and Chines is already doing, and even Korea. Their gaming market is growing and booming because of this market. USA is just slow because of their political nonsense.
2) Dishonesty is a sin. Characters like Aloy are everywhere in the Japanese gaming media, even in Korean and Chinese. Solve your negative political biases to allow you to see this simple answer. Also, grow a backbone if you're disconformable of playing as Tomb Raider, Genshin Impact, or even Bayonetta. You wanted female empowerment, it's there. Don't get all hypocritical. Now do you see why this is being viewed comically?
1) "Diversity" is a hijacking word. It's not sincere, nor honest. Japan already does this, USA needs to do this properly and honestly without the political nonsense. Granted, Japan is also fighting this war like any other, journalists use this in a horrible manner. Also, about the misrepresented part tends to also fall under political shaming under the same gender with woman hating other woman. It's a thing.
2) Click-bait. Half-truth used to tug on emotions.
3) Sony is not a god. It used to be a gaming god, it however lost that status upon migrating out of Japan. Nintendo and Xbox are our new gods, and eventually Steam also. If you can freely mod and customize your games then that is a true game.
In short: Grow a backbone.
Again, imagine if Rising World is censored in some way, shape, or form. It needs to be as open as possible.
But yeah, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and have a good 2022. I mean it. Happy New Year!
(If you hate this comical posting then go bump up the festive threads to hide this one. Now to go silent for awhile, if I'm allowed to.)