Rising World Server Hosting

• Can anyone recommend a good server host for my Rising World server? My current provider has turned out to be crap. They were really good for a few years, but not anymore. We have had this server world for 2 years & we don't want to shut it done so we are looking for a new provider. Thanks!

• Hello, finding a host is easy, a good host is relative. Many have had good and bad experiences. Sometimes things go great and then there are bad times again. I think that you should rather look at what kind of performance you get for your money. The rest remains uncertain

• Hello, finding a host is easy, a good host is relative. Many have had good and bad experiences. Sometimes things go great and then there are bad times again. I think that you should rather look at what kind of performance you get for your money. The rest remains uncertain

Performance is very important. That is one reason I wanted to switch from my old provider. It has gotten to where the server is constantly laggy & rubberbanding. Love Rising World too much to have that going on. Lol. Plus, we have been building in that world for two years now & are kind of attached to it, so we want to make sure it runs properly. Going to move it somewhere else, & set up another server as well for the new RW version.

• I would go for straight for a host like Ionos. Rent a Windows server and then install RW yourself on it. The game server rentals you often see are usually "middle man" kind of setups.

I hadn't even thought of that! Thanks so much! Myself & my little community love RW so we have to make sure our current server has a reliable home as well as the second RW server we are planning to set up. So, I am looking at all possibilities.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!