PSA: Hacker on the loose

• There's a hacker on the loose. One very well known Community Member's account has been compromised. Here is a chat log from the compromised account, speaking with the hacker:

[7:31 PM]

[REDACTED]:

hey

[7:31 PM]

Gopher:

Hey [REDACTED]!

[7:33 PM]

[REDACTED]:

how are you ?

[7:34 PM]

Gopher:

I'm doing well, how about you?

[7:40 PM]

[REDACTED]:

good

can u help me ?

[7:40 PM]

Gopher:

Sure whatsup?

What do you need help with?

[7:42 PM]

[REDACTED]:

can u please vote for my friend's team ?

[7:42 PM]

Gopher:

Oh?

[7:43 PM]

[REDACTED]:

[REDACTED LINK]

on the top click TEAMS

find team SAMURAI GANG there

click on vote button

[7:43 PM]

Gopher:

Ahahahahaha. LMFAO! What kind of bullshit is this?!

But in all seriousness, leave my friend alone, you stupid fuck. I know you're from [REDACTED], and using VPNs across multiple places in [REDACTED] & surrounding areas. You hacked into my account and did crap with it some months ago, I have the proof. Stop your stupid bullshit "Vote for my team" crap. Go get some mental help, this is sickening.

Hmm, too much of a coward to respond to being caught, eh?

yellow51

Lead Developer & Owner of Bytewerkz Ltd. (based in Colorado, United States).

Multiplayer/Netcode Programmer & Logic Programmer for Zombie Survival Game Online (ZSGO).

• Gopher Did you send me a group request on steam? after reading this post I left that group request that you sent me just in case it wasn't from you?

Yes Groovaholic, I did send the group request to you.

Thank you Gopher for letting me know about my account, I hope this will be solved soon, I am waiting for an answer from the steam help....

Helie, change your password, as well.

yellow51

Multiplayer/Netcode Programmer & Logic Programmer for Zombie Survival Game Online (ZSGO).

• Gopher I lost some friend in Steam ^^

Helie I lost you in Steam. Someone wanted me to vote with your Account's name. After that you were removed from my friends list,

a few weeks ago. :(

Wrong Gopher tagged there, lol. yellow51 is me

Helie I lost you as well and your profile went private.

yellow51

• Deirdre, I sent an invite to you, and Gopher you were blocked like all my contacts, I changed that but it seems to be non effective.

I will try to find the solution ;)

Sent you an invite.

yellow51

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!