Suggestions

• Hello everyone, I'm testing the new version of RW and I think it's a great advance, especially in textures and blocks. I have some suggestions in the blocks, you could put five parameters in the cube-cylinder blocks and there would be two in the lower part, height and two in the upper part, in the window it only has two parameters and I thought that you could put thickness and depth, I am missing two blocks that would be good to introduce: a hollow half sphere for creating domes and a concave cylinder to create decorative objects. On the ground, you need to be able to rotate the mesh to create slopes without steps. You could include a copy paste for pieces that are repeated many times and not have to save it as blueprin. I don't know if all of this can be included in the new engine, but it's a great job done so far. Thank you.:love:

• I have some suggestions in the blocks, you could put five parameters in the cube-cylinder blocks and there would be two in the lower part, height and two in the upper part, in the window it only has two parameters and I thought that you could put thickness and depth

I'm not sure what you mean exactly, could you elaborate on that?

I am missing two blocks that would be good to introduce: a hollow half sphere for creating domes and a concave cylinder to create decorative objects

A half sphere and hollow half sphere are planned, but unfortunately I have no ETA for that yet... first we need to get the new version a bit more fleshed out before we can focus on new block shapes ;)

About a concave cylinder, it could be quite helpful, we will definitely take that into consideration^^

You could include a copy paste for pieces that are repeated many times and not have to save it as blueprin.

Currently we have no plans for such a tool unfortunately, but this may be added in the long run.

• red51 A half sphere was my big wish ;) . Couldn't it be possible to cut the sphere in half, till the more precise calculation will come?

The half sphere is still on our to-do list :) Unfortunatley the game doesn't have any options to cut construction elements, so we have to wait until the half sphere shape is available :/

• Hello, this is what I want to say, as long as it can be programmed, in this way it would be possible to do many details in the world.
    Thank you for answering my question.

The first 2 you can create yourself easily by using the surface edit mode on a cube or cylindar.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!