MineCraft Blocks - Diorite and the Stone

• :thinking: Nice idea ... what would happen if you posted this in the minecraft forum additionally? Might that perhaps bring some additional players to rising world? :thinking: I could well imagine that the mix of minecraft blocks with the flexibility of rising world could be interesting for some players.

• irgend wie sind die komisch weil sie doppelt so viele farb punkte haben

(somehow they are funny because they have twice as many color dots)

yes well Minecraft is 16x16 each block where the fist block i made was only 8x8 oO i was lazy lol no i just did the first blocks from my mind not from any copy, but the new blocks are close copys of the real blocks :-)

:thinking: Nice idea ... what would happen if you posted this in the minecraft forum additionally? Might that perhaps bring some additional players to rising world? :thinking: I could well imagine that the mix of minecraft blocks with the flexibility of rising world could be interesting for some players.

yes that could be a good idea, but we should wait for the unity version to be more useable first, then users can start to make Minecraft looking towns and post videos on YouTube and on the Minecraft forums, i think this could bring some new players :-)

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!