Several errors/something else

• I would agree with you 100% but in his case all key binding are at default and as for the tilde ~ he knows how to use it as he is constantly using setp setr and sometime setl .

Again thx for your help, I will never refuse any suggestions.

The default key bindings are not all the same for everyone, they change depending on your windows settings with the type of keyboard and country your in, like example a Chinese keyboard is not the same as a US or English keyboard so there default setting wont be the same.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • The default key bindings are not all the same for everyone, they change depending on your windows settings with the type of keyboard and country your in, like example a Chinese keyboard is not the same as a US or English keyboard so there default setting wont be the same.

Yes that is correct but again we have US keyboards ;):)

• Yes that is correct but again we have US keyboards ;):)

you can both have 100% a US keyboard, but his windows setting is set to say a UK keyboard and yours is set to US, this can be a simple mistake on installing windows or playing with settings, also his US keyboard maybe not mapped the same as yours, like i have a US keyboard too but for most users page up and page down does what my - + keys do so same us keyboards but not mapped the same, dont forget some US keyboards have no numeric keypad and some do, tell your friend to push the ESC key and goto settings in the game and look to see if his keys are mapped to the right keys or not

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • you can both have 100% a US keyboard, but his windows setting is set to say a UK keyboard and yours is set to US, this can be a simple mistake on installing windows or playing with settings, also his US keyboard maybe not mapped the same as yours, like i have a US keyboard too but for most users page up and page down does what my - + keys do so same us keyboards but not mapped the same, dont forget some US keyboards have no numeric keypad and some do, tell your friend to push the ESC key and goto settings in the game and look to see if his keys are mapped to the right keys or not

I will personally do it myself.

Here is what I ended up when did the install from your v1 pic 1

In the server folder pic 2,3,4 as you can see no start.bat

So being that start.bat is nowhere to be found I'm thinking the installation went array.

• sorry its .CMD its much the same type of file lol start.cmd is the file witch you click on, i forget sometimes if its bat or cmd i used, but both are much the same type of file oO also i coded that tool v1 like years ago, in fact you should use this new version, well wait till i post version 3.0 its even better

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • sorry its .CMD its much the same type of file lol start.cmd is the file witch you click on, i forget sometimes if its bat or cmd i used, but both are much the same type of file oO also i coded that tool v1 like years ago, in fact you should use this new version, well wait till i post version 3.0 its even better

LOL that's understandable. ok give me a shout when you have it done :) Also will I have to remove the v1 if so then how do I save all my players world and there builds.

• LOL that's understandable. ok give me a shout when you have it done :) Also will I have to remove the v1 if so then how do I save all my players world and there builds.

i uploaded the new v3 last night, you just need to copy your server.properties file over to the new install and for the world you need to copy the world folder over to the worlds folder, if you don't know how to do this i would just leave it as is, you don't want to go deleting your old world and losing everything oO

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • i uploaded the new v3 last night, you just need to copy your server.properties file over to the new install and for the world you need to copy the world folder over to the worlds folder, if you don't know how to do this i would just leave it as is, you don't want to go deleting your old world and losing everything oO

Hi and thx for v3

I have a few questions

1- in the zip folder of v3 there is two files Install.bat and AutoInstallerscript.bat now which one do I use to do the actual install

2- Do I copy the whole Worlds folder and replace the the worlds folder in the v3 and my plugins folder

3- And the files that I should copy from v1 should be server.properties and permissions folder for my groups that I have created

• Hi and thx for v3

I have a few questions

1- in the zip folder of v3 there is two files Install.bat and AutoInstallerscript.bat now which one do I use to do the actual install

2- Do I copy the whole Worlds folder and replace the the worlds folder in the v3 and my plugins folder

3- And the files that I should copy from v1 should be server.properties and permissions folder for my groups that I have created

Yes if you have set your permission you will want to copy that too, for the install you click install oO

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • sorry yes you can copy the whole worlds folder over, the new worlds folder or just copy the world folder of your world into the worlds folder, note worlds is not world you can have more than one world folder inside the worlds folder, and your world folder maybe not called world it maybe called something else, depending if you set the world name to something else in the server.properties file under server_world_name=RisingWorld <--------- in this case the world name inside the worlds folder is RisingWorld

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • With the confusion for what install file to use install.bat or AutoInstallerscript.bat i was thinking it was self explanatory, i guess i was wrong and will make it even more simple, sometimes when coding we forget that not everything is self explanatory so this kind of feedback is very valuable, cheers :-)

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • ;)
    • :(
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • :verysad:
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • :crazy:
    • :lol:
    • :dizzy:
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :thinking:
    • :wacko:
    • :/
    • 8)
    • :wat:
    • :huh:
    • :silenced:
    • :wow:
    • 8|
    • :angry:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :hushed:
    • :nerd:
    • :saint:
    • :drooling:
    • :love:
    • :monocle:
    • :poo:
    • :party:
    • :drunk:
    • <3
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: 7z, avi, bmp, dds, gif, jpeg, jpg, json, log, lua, mp3, mp4, ogg, pdf, permissions, png, properties, rar, txt, xml, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!