• Steam or Standalone?
    Steam
    Singleplayer or multiplayer?
    Multiplayer
    Error message?
    No
    Operating system
    Windows

yahgiggle The v1 for java that you gave me works great but I have only one issue with it, Every 12 hrs it ask the server needs to restart, is there any way I can set it to auto restart evert 24 hrs instead.

• Yes goto the RWSettings folder, in there you can find the settings file, edit the file with notepad++ change the reboot time from the 12 hours to 24 it's in seconds so should be around 8400 ISH for 24 hours, then close everything and restart the server

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Mine wasn't in there that's why I said I had to copy it and bring it over to RWSettings folder

if the file was not there then how was it rebooting every 12hours, or even have any of the blue cmd box's work, it would just error out and close, how ever i did have a v1 where i moved the setting file to the RW main folder, but decided that was too confusing so made another copy where it goes to the RWServerSettings <---- folder in the main server dir, this is now the defult for V2,, im also working on V3 with more options at the start for setting up the server, plus a auto rename of the default server name, because the default name can be blocked and also we dont want 100s of servers all with the same name oO, im also looking at auto installing the right java and Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 versions, this removing the need for someone to work out what else is needed.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • if the file was not there then how was it rebooting every 12hours, or even have any of the blue cmd box's work, it would just error out and close, how ever i did have a v1 where i moved the setting file to the RW main folder, but decided that was too confusing so made another copy where it goes to the RWServerSettings <---- folder in the main server dir, this is now the defult for V2,, im also working on V3 with more options at the start for setting up the server, plus a auto rename of the default server name, because the default name can be blocked and also we dont want 100s of servers all with the same name oO, im also looking at auto installing the right java and Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 versions, this removing the need for someone to work out what else is needed.

The blue screen only appeared the first time that I started the server then after that after the first reboot they never re appeared so I have been starting the server with Win_startscript.bat in the server folder. So everyday one of my players will contact me and tell me that the server is calling for a reboot, that is why I asked you earlier how to change from 12 hr to 24 hr and you replied the first time that is where I found out that it was not in the RWSettings folder so I copied it and paste it in and it is working now.

• The blue screen only appeared the first time that I started the server then after that after the first reboot they never re appeared so I have been starting the server with Win_startscript.bat in the server folder. So everyday one of my players will contact me and tell me that the server is calling for a reboot, that is why I asked you earlier how to change from 12 hr to 24 hr and you replied the first time that is where I found out that it was not in the RWSettings folder so I copied it and paste it in and it is working now.

like i said in our chat, the Win_startscript.bat is the wrong file to use to start the server if you want to run the auto updater and reboot, you need to start the server using the start.bat or on v2 the startserver.bat files, by clicking Win_startscript.bat you are running just the server alone

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • like i said in our chat, the Win_startscript.bat is the wrong file to use to start the server if you want to run the auto updater and reboot, you need to start the server using the start.bat or on v2 the startserver.bat files, by clicking Win_startscript.bat you are running just the server alone

Ok I believe I got you this time, will go and check that out.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • ;)
    • :(
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • :verysad:
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • :crazy:
    • :lol:
    • :dizzy:
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :thinking:
    • :wacko:
    • :/
    • 8)
    • :wat:
    • :huh:
    • :silenced:
    • :wow:
    • 8|
    • :angry:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :hushed:
    • :nerd:
    • :saint:
    • :drooling:
    • :love:
    • :monocle:
    • :poo:
    • :party:
    • :drunk:
    • <3
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: 7z, asset, avi, bmp, dds, gif, jpeg, jpg, json, log, lua, mp3, mp4, ogg, pdf, permissions, png, properties, rar, txt, unitypackage, xml, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!