Setting up time with luminous?

• So I've been messing around with the luminous and colours and 1 option that I would like to see added is maybe some sort of timer so that we could have the lumination change to a different colour or even turn off the lumination altogether and back on again every few seconds, the screenshot that I've added is an example the shapes that are lite up would look good if it looked like they were twinkling.

And yes Santa is real

• Maybe we could have a Rising World Alexa to put all the lights on and out. I use same lamps with same color and have to adjust each light individually.

maybe a control block you can wire lights to. use the control block to control the settings for all. timer blocks for flashing lights. switches to turn off lights control blocks and timers.

• Great screenshot! :wow::thumbup:

It's actually our intention to add this functionality with the power system :) It will allow you to control every luminous block individually.

Unfortunately it will still take some time until the power system is implemented... we'll think about another solution for the meantime. Maybe some sort of control block, as suggested by james1bow

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!