taxidermy raptor head

• feathered/modern raptor specifically. or possibly an angry chicken.

Files

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

• I find building animals quite difficult (for me) but here you can clearly see that it is a raptor. well done ;)

thanks! it's my first try at an organic form in rising world, so i am just happy it's recognizable, but i'm hoping the next critter i make will look better.

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

• we say "practice makes perfect"

and "schakka you can do it" ;) :thumbup:

what is 'schakka'?

• oh...can't translate that...rhymes a bit with "schaffen" in German

is not really a word ;)

oh, is it a cute word for 'person who creates things'?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!