Idea: Magic Mod

• Would love to see a mod that adds magic given the medieval weapons, skeletons, fantasy sandbox feel of the game. Don't see a mod that adds it unless I missed it, someone made one for alchemy and extra weapons would love to see alchemy expanded upon and magic added. :) Also would love to see a hemp mod that expands on hemp, maybe smokeable would love that. Thank you for your time hope everyone is having a nice day.:)

• Would love to see a mod that adds magic given the medieval weapons, skeletons, fantasy sandbox feel of the game. Don't see a mod that adds it unless I missed it, someone made one for alchemy and extra weapons would love to see alchemy expanded upon and magic added. :) Also would love to see a hemp mod that expands on hemp, maybe smokeable would love that.

i had planned on adding magic to my rpg collection but at this point i dont feel the player base is there for me to spend time on it atm. i had though about the "hemp" thing as well, makes your hunger and thirst climb fast and add some wonky screen effects lol.

• Hoping we can get foundation mod for 'mod.io' with basic elemtals of fire, earth, wind, ice, flying etc. Classic RPG stuff, yet hosted on 'Mod.io'. I agree with your take and I do approve. Hope we can get some form of magic in this game we can toggle. As a bonus I'd love to have NPCs customized to use specific magic, if able.

Rising World is fun this way in customization.

• an Elemental framework could help with magic, if we have fire, water, ice, earth, air, etc that could be used for magic, logistics, machinery, and so on

Yeah, on a serious note this should be done in either vanilla or API format. It could be left "untapped" in vanilla form, or it can be given to us via plugin API format, or even via mod.io hosting.

We should be given basic magic elements (even if needing a source such as books) to activate them, or not. Basically be given (as a player) to use basic magic such as fire, snow/ice, wind, healing, flying...... Basically overly basic RPG style elementals. Nothing more, just basic magic. Basically stuff you see in Skyrim, Dragon's Dogma, and every RPG out there.

If we want to delve into technology based magic then I'm up for that. An Anime I follow deals with 'Magicology', something I'd be interested in tapping into. Making various tools and gadgets to use magic, though would have chances to destroy the tool if magic output is too great for the tool itself.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt22889156/

I suggest keeping things on a basic level so we don't overcomplicate things to which nothing gets done. I wish we could focus on basic RPG elements and then go from there.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!