(Unity) Furnace & Ores

• Problem:

Bottom layer on biggest furnace.

Can't place 4 ores on either end, unless I really angle my character.

Ore: Tungsten

Maybe someone shall have this same issue, I'll try to replicate this for Thursday when I have more time. For now I'll post it to see where this issue leads. Maybe it's a one-time thing, or it's tungsten related. Shall figure this out later, I timed out for the night.

• I also ran into a similar issue with the primitive furnace. Steam, single player, iron ore. You had to stand in just the right place to put ore in. And the fuel bin was finicky, had to crouch to load wood. :crazy:

• I can confirm that these slots are hard to reach (especially if there are already ores in the front slots). We will tweak that with the next hotfix :)

Thanks, it helped a lot. Easy placing them on top and below now :party:

I also ran into a similar issue with the primitive furnace. Steam, single player, iron ore. You had to stand in just the right place to put ore in. And the fuel bin was finicky, had to crouch to load wood. :crazy:

Hope Red51 fixed that issue for you recently in the recent hotfix. If not, maybe the next? And yeah, it really does get fiddly. I find it strange though how previously the issue never happened until recently. Maybe it was the order I placed them in. :?:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!