WorldProtection, Self claim protection plugin

• Thank you! I don't have the server file in my folder, though it is a dedicated server. Also...where can I find my UID?

it is a server.properties file found in your Steam folder. On my computer it is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RisingWorldDedicatedServer\server.properties Maybe you could do a file search on that.

Did you try the command line in game command makeadmin?

I am assuming you are a Steam user. If you are then your UID is the same as your SteamID. You can find this in your account details. Use pulldown top right under your name for Account Details in Steam. It will be the long digit number under you named marked SteamID.

You likely can read your own by going on the server open the command line with the tilde then type logs. This will open a file called player log file. about a page and a half a page down you should see your name and your UID just above it.

In a blind leading the blind pinch; you could come on my Server Angriff's Lair then I could read it from the database.

• so she needs to learn how to set herself as Admin in single player. I dont know how to do that

Well it's been some time since I used single player to test my plugins due to inconsistent results bugs that only showed once installed on a server, but some time ago I used to test them all in single player, even on the unity version, anyway to the point, I dont recall having a problem setting myself as Admin. I would have done one of 2 things if it automatically didn't make me admin, 1. Use the makeadmin yahgiggle command, or 2 add myself to the properties file, if file does not exist, then it must have automatically made me admin or I used the command, I'll test this out later today and see what happens 🤔

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Ok i just tested the World protection under single player and this is the result, you are automatically an admin but world protection is buggy in single player games its not advised to even use it in single player because of the bugs, but since the plugin is for servers with multiple players it makes sense to use it for that over single player anyway.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Post by RunAndHideGamer ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!