WorldProtection, Self claim protection plugin

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • As i said in my reply, unity

OKe, weil Animalbreadmaster ist für die Java Version, wenn der Server nicht Startet, versuch mal das zu entfernen:thinking:
    OKe, because animal bread master is not for the Java Version, when the Server Starts, try to remove the to :thinking:

• OKe, weil Animalbreadmaster ist für die Java Version, wenn der Server nicht Startet, versuch mal das zu entfernen:thinking:
    OKe, because animal bread master is not for the Java Version, when the Server Starts, try to remove the to :thinking:

ah ye forogt to remove it.

• OKe, weil Animalbreadmaster ist für die Java Version, wenn der Server nicht Startet, versuch mal das zu entfernen:thinking:

ooh ye that was the issue! Without it the mod works!

• Is there a file somewhere which has the coordinate's for my protected areas...... I have 5 areas somewhere on the map that I tried deleting "all" using the interface but they are still showing as protected areas.

Update

You can ignore this... was able to get the coordinates in the database.db file

Modded Rising World 2024

Now running : 100 Player Game Server With My New Modded Rising World

Edited once, last by RunAndHideGamer ().

• Hi Yahgiggle

I have been looking at an issue with our server where we would have 4 or 5 people on the server and after 10 minutes or so everyone would be kicked off. When we try to get back on the server the percentage meter gets as far as 5% and then goes back to menu. The only way for me to get people back on the server is to do a restart of the server.

We have been using Area Protection on the server since March and when everyone was being kicked from the server I had assumed it was due to the new update we got from Red.

Unfortunately, tests I did yesterday showed the server does not have an issue if I do not have Area Protection added to the server plugins folder.

As soon as I add Area Protection back into the plugins folder, we have people being dropped from the server and a restart required.

This is what the the extended log showed at the time where people were disconnected from the server yesterday with the text in red being the error causing the players to be disconnected from the server.

.....................................................................................................

[Java] SQLite: C:\Pingperfect\Users\royj\7338816\Plugins\WorldProtection/RunAndHideServer/database.db

[09:09 18:20:13] DestroyVegetation: Littlelamb (DbID: 21, UID: 76561198341802932 element: 3808868(type: 903, tex: 0, ownerDbID: -1) @ chunk 113 0 61 (3640.5, 204.31, 1982.5)

[Java] SQLite: C:\Pingperfect\Users\royj\7338816\Plugins\WorldProtection/RunAndHideServer/database.db

[09:09 18:20:17] DestroyVegetation: Littlelamb (DbID: 21, UID: 76561198341802932 element: 3808867(type: 902, tex: 0, ownerDbID: -1) @ chunk 113 0 61 (3638.5, 204.53, 1978.5)

[DB] Saved 3 players in database (0 ms)

[DB] Saved 11 storages in database (0 ms)

[DB] Saved 1 chunks in database (0 ms)

SERVER: Updated 12 growing plants!

[DB] Saved 1214 npcs in database (3 ms)

SERVER: Updated 22 growing plants!

[STEAM] Validate auth ticket (76561198341802932) -> k_EAuthSessionResponseAuthTicketCanceled

[STEAM] Validate auth ticket (76561199133254936) -> k_EAuthSessionResponseAuthTicketCanceled

[STEAM] Validate auth ticket (76561198337454361) -> k_EAuthSessionResponseAuthTicketCanceled

SERVER: Despawn 1 world items...

SERVER: Updated 10 growing plants!

[DB] Saved 80 npcs in database (0 ms)

SERVER: Updated 8 growing plants!

SERVER: Updated 12 growing plants!

Below is the last comment from Red about what he was seeing with this error.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the serverlog! It looks like the server didn't crash at all actually... according to the log, it still ran for quite some time after you've lost connection? In fact the server didn't really get a full connection loss: Steam lost the connection (that's why the k_EAuthSessionResponseAuthTicketCanceled message showed up in the log), but ENet (our underlying network framework) didn't even see a connection loss / timeout :thinking:

The k_EAuthSessionResponseAuthTicketCanceled message comes from a Steam callback btw. The server just prints that, but doesn't take any action when this happens (i.e it doesn't kick the client, for example). As far as I can tell it's not the reason for your timeout, instead it is just a result of the timeout.

After taking a closer look at your second last report, you get a timeout. However, according to the log, you also get a timeout to our server at the same time - but our server is not related to the multiplayer server in any way. A connection to our server is also not required, but since you're getting a timeout to both servers (and also to Steam), this indicates that this is probably not related to the server and instead seems to be a clientside issue. You mentioned somewhere that the server still thought that 1 player is only, while in fact you lost connection, is that correct? This seems to be in line with ENet not detecting a connection loss. It's hard to tell what's causing this, but it could be possibly a firewall or av program which interfers with the connection. Honestly this does not look like to be caused by the game directly :silenced:

After losing connection to the server, did you keep it running for a few minutes? Maybe it just takes a bit longer until the server detects the timeout (it could take up to 30 seconds or even longer).

If you take another attempt at this and you get a timeout again, maybe also send a report at the same time (when you get the timeout message). Wait for maybe 1-2 minutes before grabbing the serverlog (to see if it maybe gets a timeout then).

I have attached the server log here if you want to look at it. Unfortunately something with the update of Rising world end of August seems to have some conflict somewhere with Area Protection.

serverlog.log

Modded Rising World 2024

• I cannot see any problem too but if i do find out i will let you know,

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • I cannot see any problem too but if i do find out i will let you know,

I understand a few people on my server do a lot of flying...may ne this has something to do with it....especially if you have area visibility on... with all the green areas being left in a trail behind as you fly, I wonder if this has an impact.

Modded Rising World 2024

• Is this a glitch?

The Show and Hide area buttons moves to atop and blocks the close button.

the show and hide areas buttons are in the wrong area oO have you updated your game/server, we had gui problems on the new update but the first hotfix for that update should have fixed it.

As per this image ^^^

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • I understand a few people on my server do a lot of flying...may ne this has something to do with it....especially if you have area visibility on... with all the green areas being left in a trail behind as you fly, I wonder if this has an impact.

maybe try increasing the memory for plugins, Plugins_Memory=4096 or similar in the server.properties file

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • the show and hide areas buttons are in the wrong area oO have you updated your game/server, we had gui problems on the new update but the first hotfix for that update should have fixed it.

As per this image ^^^

We have the same issue on our server..... for some reason the show and hide buttons appear at the top.... but not all the time.... one player on the server could not get out of it so I told her to logout and log back in which fixed the problem.

But yes,.... seeing the same thing as Paks but not all the time.

Modded Rising World 2024

• We have the same issue on our server..... for some reason the show and hide buttons appear at the top.... but not all the time.... one player on the server could not get out of it so I told her to logout and log back in which fixed the problem.

ill keep a eye on that, did you modify the RW database at all ?

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • maybe try increasing the memory for plugins, Plugins_Memory=4096 or similar in the server.properties file

I increased the memory for plugins on the server to 4096......... tried creating the issue where I would be thrown off the server and was flying around for 15 minutes and did not have issues... will see how it is when 5 or 6 people hop on the server later on.

Modded Rising World 2024

• I increased the memory for plugins on the server to 4096......... tried creating the issue where I would be thrown off the server and was flying around for 15 minutes and did not have issues... will see how it is when 5 or 6 people hop on the server later on.

yeah maybe low on memory, so ive been talking to other server owners who also use WP and no one else seems to have this connection problem or even UI glitch's oO btw the view areas is very taxing on the game, really it should be only used when a player really needs it, i could see problems if you have lots of players flying around all with view areas turned on

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • We have the same issue on our server..... for some reason the show and hide buttons appear at the top.... but not all the time.... one player on the server could not get out of it so I told her to logout and log back in which fixed the problem.

Same here, it only moves every now and then.

• Post by Paks ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • Post by RunAndHideGamer ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • My server was crashing even when Area Protection was not installed on the server... this means something happening with my server since the update end of last month and nothing to do with this plugin.

Modded Rising World 2024

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!