Bread not baking

• Baking bread takes roughly 15 (realtime) minutes :)

But this also depends on the game settings: Right now we don't have a separate setting for food, but they're affected by the "Ore Smelting Duration" (in the miscellaneous settings)^^

• It indeed does take too long, hence why I suggested twice in having a timer set for various foods and ores. Someone requested this, I'm simply echoing their sentiments prior to Unity version having been a thing.

Well, the thing is that bread basically restores a lot of hunger (you get 2 pieces per bread, and each of them fully restores your hunger level). So we wanted to make sure bread takes longer to bake compared to meat (IRL, baking bread also takes a lot longer than grilling meat) :D

But I agree that some sort of timer or stopwatch would be quite handy in this regard :) It is on our to-do list^^

• Well, the thing is that bread basically restores a lot of hunger (you get 2 pieces per bread, and each of them fully restores your hunger level). So we wanted to make sure bread takes longer to bake compared to meat (IRL, baking bread also takes a lot longer than grilling meat) :D

But I agree that some sort of timer or stopwatch would be quite handy in this regard :) It is on our to-do list^^

You're correct about this, It indeed takes forever, among other things, when you're baking. It's sometimes the fun part, if you have a timer on you.

Thanks for the timer to-do list note :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!