biomes

• Do we know which biomes will be added? I see on trello that there will be a volcanic and desert biome, but are there others? We used to have a snowy biome on the java version, so was just curious if there will be one added to the unity version. i know you can get snow on mountain tops , but that is not enough if you have a large Xmas build that requires snow.

• I think it will be added. Gillwin in the mean time, you can use creative to place/paint snow and create your own snowy biome (or any biome your creative mind allows). :)

"The past is history, the future a mystery, but today is a gift, which is why we call it the Present."

• The biomes update will definitely introduce desert and snowy biomes ;) There had been some work on other biomes as well (volcanic biomes, jungles etc), but I can't say for sure if they will be part of the initial update... we really have to replace the Java version with the new version ASAP (and we're running out of time), so probably we'll focus on the most important biomes for now ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!