World Generation

• Hello,

Seeing the game's new world generation is impressive. Well done and keep up the good work.

One suggestion I have is to have varying types of beaches created during world generation. Most of the shorelines I see are steep and all look roughly the same. From an exploring standpoint, I like to see variation when I approach a shoreline from the water. Some beaches could be flat and small while others steep and possibly be a rock face and nearly impassable. Some shorelines may have sand, or rock or just soft soil. Some shorelines may be loaded with trees that lead into a dense forest.. that kind of thing.

The sense of size and distance you've created so far is great. Keep it up and I look forward to a stable release. Cheers! :)

• @Blackmore Flat beaches would be very nice. In the meantime you could blueprint a flat part of a beach and paint it with sand etc.. That's what I did. A little bit terraforming work, but in the end it looks nice. ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!