Wisp (A LIght Pet)

• version 1.1 is now available!

v1.1 added wisp scale and wisp name scale options.

type /wisp help for help

type /wisp settings to open the settings UI.

currently can set the name, light color, light intensity, light range, Wisp scale and wisp name scale. .

it fallows you around providing light. when underground it fallows more closely.

future plans:

ability to spawn at the wisp after death or teleport it to you.

elemental wisps (once there are proper biomes) that can give you a small buff of some sort when in that biome.

a small 3 or 4 slot inventory.

attack/defense modes to help fight other players/npc's.

also tossing around the idea of master elemental wisps you have to fight to get the corresponding wisp pet?

you can find a video Here

• james1bow

Changed the title of the thread from “Wisp (A LIght Pet) (WIP)” to “Wisp (A LIght Pet)”.
  • Gave the Wisp a nice trial run, and it was neat. It kept lighting things up in combination with my higher ranked lamp (4th one) while even being nicely named. Nice mini menu, nice follower Wisp. Thanks for sharing this. I tried to make mine Purple (for F/GO Scathach), it's however stuck at default. Named mine Kasumi for Azur Lane's Kasumi.

Hope you manage to improve your Plugins in the future once Red51 adds more power to it. :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!