permission remove restriction image more than 10 unity

• hello I ask my error I increase the number of images per player by default s is 10 images version unity

I want to increase 50 or 100 image uploads per players

I added image as an example in the file permission default

when I connect to the server and check the permissions the image section does not display image section

setting image permission

"general": {

"changeblockshape": true,

"changegamemode": true,

"destroyitems": true,

"dropitems": true,

"fixedspawn": false,

"fly": true,

"godmode": false,

"instantdigging": false,

"keepinventory": true,

"noclipping": false,

"nofalldamage": true,

"nohungerthirst": false,

"nostamina": false,

"notemperature": false,

"pickupitems": true,

"placeitems": true,

"pve": true,

"pvp": false,

"unlockalldoors": false,

"voip": true

},

"image": {

"delete": false,

"deleteown": true,

"maxamount": 50,

"maxresolution": 512

},

"world": {

"destroyconstructions": false,

"destroyobjects": false,

"destroyownconstructions": true,

"destroyownobjects": true,

"destroyownvegetations": true,

"destroyterrain": true,

"destroyvegetations": true,

"editconstructions": false,

"editobjects": false,

"editownconstructions": true,

"editownobjects": true,

"editownvegetations": true,

"editvegetations": false,

"placeconstructions": true,

"placeobjects": true,

"placeobjectsexception": [],

"placeterrain": true,

"placevegetations": true

},

screenshoot https://prnt.sc/Tk2Ia4Xspayr

• LaTrouTe

Changed the title of the thread from “permission add restriction image more than 10” to “permission remove restriction image more than 10”.
  • Where are you currently testing this?
    SP, MP, own server, WEB host?
    In general there is a "permissions.example" folder that doesn't suit the game, it has to be renamed to "permissions" then everything will be found correctly there too.
    Which "Permissions_DefaultNewPlayerPermissionGroup=" is entered in your "server.properties", do other groups exist?

• on my server yet all other permissions but image permission

the server permission by default writes nothing so it should still display

I added permission by default and admin group same thing in admin does not display image permission

• on my server yet all other permissions but image permission

the server permission by default writes nothing so it should still display

I added permission by default and admin group same thing in admin does not display image permission

In the Java version you had to/could add an additional text-line to the individual groups.
    as follows: (example)

creative:

images(image, picture(s)) 50 / 512, i.e. means 50 images / resolution 512

...image 50 / 512

I don't know the exact expression for it

I don't have access to server data at the moment, but you could search for it (sq-lite brower or similar).

You can also increase the resolutions of the images. maybe you'll find what you're looking for.

Standard are 10 pictures. That's far too little, had to increased by the game!

• LaTrouTe

Changed the title of the thread from “permission remove restriction image more than 10” to “permission remove restriction image more than 10 unity”.
  • That permission file looks fine to me, so that should work. However, unfortunately the ingame permission dialog does not show image permissions yet, that's why they're missing there... thanks for bringing this to our attention, we'll fix that with the next update! But this doesn't affect the actual permissions at all, so the image permissions should still work :)

• Are your admins also entered in the server properties with their UID? :thinking:

That could explain why nothing that is in the permissions arrives there (I once had problems with the instant digging command; everyone could do it, except me as an admin)

• Are your admins also entered in the server properties with their UID? :thinking:

That could explain why nothing that is in the permissions arrives there (I once had problems with the instant digging command; everyone could do it, except me as an admin)

Instant digging command? Which command?

There has to be an option, needs to be fixed.

Yes, if you're a server admin (i.e the UID is set up in the server.properties), the permissions are overridden - as long as "Permissions_AdminsFullPermissions" is set to true in the server.properties (which is the default setting). To disable this behaviour, you can set "Permissions_AdminsFullPermissions" to false ;)

However, when it comes to image permissions, admins don't have an upload limit by default (so even if you're an admin and "Permissions_AdminsFullPermissions" is set to true, you should still be able to upload an infinite number of images)^^

Instant digging command? Which command?

She was referring to the instantdigging permission (which is available in multiplayer for both creative mode [in the creative section] and survival mode [in the general section]) ;)

• That's weird :wat: Unfortunately I wasn't able to reproduce this issue on my end... maybe I'd recommend to wait for the next update (which fixes the ingame permission overview, which makes it easier to find out the actual image limit). If the issue still persists, maybe have a look if the permission value is properly applied (this way we could find out if the permission is either not loaded properly for some reason, or if there is another issue preventing the user from uploading more images) :monocle:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!