new download

• don't take my word as law since i don't own standalone so don't know for sure, but, on steam, the new version is still very much a wip and is only in a beta branch because of it. i imagine that when the new version is complete enough and replaces the old version on the store page over there, it would then get packaged up for a standalone release, but might not be available that way right now. i don't know if the standalone version is built for beta updates like steam is.

it's getting pretty close tho! a major update is happening any day now.

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

• I've never bought the standalone version but I assume it should be a tab that shows up at the top of the website when you're logged in if you've purchased it. How did you originally download the java version after buying it?

Green Valleys - PvE Survival - Land Claims/Portals/SetHome - discord.gg/EQ6a9mb

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!