Problem With Adding This Power Generator To Rising World

• It has been a while since I added posters to the world....... I have a poster of a power generator which I am trying to add and eventually add power cables to....... and whatever I do I cannot get the poster to stand up vertically without the bottom part of it being below ground.

Any tips on how to move this poster vertically up so it stands on top of the ground not below the ground.

Modded Rising World 2024

Now running : 100 Player Game Server With My New Modded Rising World

• Have you tried placing a block pad under it? A generator like that wouldn't just be placed directly on the ground anyways.

Yes I tried that with grid off ....floats in mid air as seen here ... if I turn grid on it immediately ends up in the ground as per prior picture

Modded Rising World 2024

• Maybe it will help to turn off collision in the radial menu (if you have it turned on)... otherwise I would maybe try to put the poster on a vertical block and then knock the block away... maybe you can also use the poster Set "CTRL right" and then move accordingly

• Ok..... worked it out.... what I was missing was the left control under manual positioning....holding left control down and number pad 8 and 2 will move it up and down......

I think Left Ctrl should be added to the settings building options as it is not there.

Modded Rising World 2024

• Left or right ctrl doesn't matter. In general you control stuff with ctrl and arrow keys or pgup/dn

Makes sense it's the same for posters:D

Right Control pressed down once will turn manual positioning on..... keeping right control down will turn the poster on it's Z AXIS when using the arrow keys.

To move the poster up and down the only way to do it is right control once to turn manual positioning on and then hold down left control and press num key 8 or 2 to move poster up or down.

That was my problem... i forgot about left control and it was not in the settings menu.

Modded Rising World 2024

• Right Control pressed down once will turn manual positioning on..... keeping right control down will turn the poster on it's Z AXIS when using the arrow keys.

To move the poster up and down the only way to do it is right control once to turn manual positioning on and then hold down left control and press num key 8 or 2 to move poster up or down.

That was my problem... i forgot about left control and it was not in the settings menu.

With right ctrl and page up/down you should be able to achieve the same result

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!