Making Bulls aggressive

• Male animals (at least bulls and rams) will always attack you, but only if you attack them first (otherwise they're passive). Same about goats (both male and female). This feature is always active ;)

• Male animals (at least bulls and rams) will always attack you, but only if you attack them first (otherwise they're passive). Same about goats (both male and female). This feature is always active ;)

hmm.. ok well i hit a bull with a hammer on my server and it just ran away so I thought it was a setting.

• hmm.. ok well i hit a bull with a hammer on my server and it just ran away so I thought it was a setting.

are you sure it was actually a bull? cows run away, so maybe you were mistaken.

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

• Did not know the actual pronouns to use when hitting it but it was black and had horns. I did not remember seeing an udder though I was not sexing the cattle at that time.:crazy:

the cows also have horns but i don't think there's a solid black cow model actually, so that does shed some light on the situation. odd.

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

• There are definitely Holstein Bulls though their horns are cut short. In real Holstein bulls can look like Texas Longhorns. But you can sex them with the udder or not. So anyway I guess this is just a fun post now cause they can be aggressive.

• If you come across a cow in the game and want to know whether it really is a cow or a bull, carefully pull up its skirt and you'll see the difference :saint:

The black cow was indeed a bull btw (there is no black cow in the game, just a black bull) :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!