The Tick Tock Up Date System

• i know how making a game can take a long time but using a system like the Tick Tock system can really make things move
    On the tick you could update bugs and on the tock add something new, i would think every 30 days or the first day of every month would be ample time and this will make the community excited and keep users interested.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Personally I would prefer to wait a bit more for a more complete feature then some rushed, bug ridden thing that needs more work because it was pushed out to meet a deadline. My 2 cents.

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

• if it was every month it would be 2 months before anything got pushed out i dont think that would be pushing things to hard at all

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Hmm......Both sides are equally valid, just that I'll side with the trio to do things at their own pacing instead of forcing things due to the size of the team. I'd say allow the updates to come out when they're ready and planned to do so hmm. Interesting suggestion though. I guess they could switch to that after once the game is considered 'complete'.

• I just stick with "Let red do everything he wants" lel, because I just think that when you 'force' an update, it will not be as good as under 'normal' circumstances. Furthermore, red had already proven that he can frequently provide amazing updates, so no need for a change in my opinion.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!