Few Stuff to get into the game

• Hi guys love the game but as always could always be better ;)

Was removing grass and worked the land to build up my village/city, and had alot of time to think about stuff that could be cool into the game.

Animals:

Would be cool if u could tame the cows, pigs and sheep and build a barn to have them in, and maybe like cows u could milk them, sheep u could shave and get wool out of them

Maybe get horses into to the game to ride on when u want to travel long distance.

Fish, birds.

Paint:

Paint should be nice to get into the game, i was building and after i was done i didnt like the end of the building. would be nice to be able to paint the walls or the roof if u dont like the resultat after finish building.

Weapons:

Maybe get a bow into the game for hunting.

Crafting (blocks):

Maybe get some better way to find what blocks u just did, sometimes u could spend some time to find the right one again. ( maybe click on the block/plank u want to use ).

Furniture:

Would like to scale some of the furniture like the leather soffa and chair the are abit to big takes up to much space.

Tools:

Fishing rod.

Buildings/Furniture interaction:

Would like to put stuff into the market stand, put flowers into a urn, make a lamp stand on a table.

Food:

Alot of more food into the game

Extra:

Farms to plant veg. as u get sapplings from tree´s u could get seed from apple and watermelons

Crafting:

Cooking have alot of diffrents dish to serve with.
    Armorsmith/weaponsmith as there is pvp in the game some armor/weapon would be nice to make.

ok i think thats all for NOW :) more will probably come after few more hours playing :thumbsup:

Some stuff might already be in planing but i just brainstorming. And sorry for my English :|

/XerXez

• Pretty sure everything you mentioned has been brought up. Might save you some time to do some searches in the forum (top right of page) and comment on each thread a bit.

;)

Welcome though! You've joined a group of peeps here all waiting patiently to see what comes next from the devs. All of us drooling one way or another over potential features etc... lol

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

• Welcome! Basically what ZaCormyr said that everything but paint was mentioned, or so I noted, is loosely confirmed in one manner or another, even conversed about. Everything but pain. I haven't see anything about paint. Paint itself would be interesting if we can find a way to make dyes.

Bows, basic firearms, fishing, animals, birds, horses & camels, more food with detailed recipes, farming and crafting.......All that has been hinted at, teased, and lightly confirmed to be in the game. Some more than others. It all depends on how time fairs for them and us. Hostile monsters still strongly tossed up in the air.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!