Organic Block Types

• I would love to see more organic block types, like mushroom, bone, flesh, cloud etc.
    It would be really cool if they had some kind of animation when placed, to emphasize that they are alive. This could tie in with my suggestion of decorative blocks. There could be certain blocks which have animations, like the mushroom block set could have a cluster of mushrooms which serve as an eerie light, and the flesh block set could have an eyeball block, which follows the character when they are within a certain range.

• Glowing mushrooms you could grow in a pot I could do. Flesh block with an eyeball which moves doesn't feel like RW, but I could see trapping a small animal in a cage which you keep in your house... Using bones to build with would be interesting.. like bone chairs, or bone knife handles etc.. Cloud block? no, it's not RW.

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

• I can actually see 'organic' blocks being a thing in RW, and not just as blocks. Drop mushrooms, meat, and anything should move around a little bit, more so when raw. Dropping squids and octopus should be more slippery, as would anything that you'd find squishy and such. Clouds I'd keep away from as that would simply turn into a small portion of water. Maybe 2% water in a cup when building skyscrapers.

This should be a fun little thought and experiment for Red. As for building material, should keep to bones and anything we would use to build as building material. Should stray as much from Minecraft as possible in a proper manner.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!