Placeable smithing stuff.

• Would it be possible to have a rack for smithing hammers and tools, and the ability to place your metal bars on any flat surface? I think it would be really cool to be able to display your hard earned haul in your forge/workshop.
    I would also like to see things like a place to rest a hammer on the anvil, and little features like that. it may prove to be more trouble than it's worth, though, (bug-wise.)

• Great to know! thanks Red. We all know that you're busy all of the time, so no rush for such small stuff like that. We know you've got bigger fish to fry. haaa!

• Deleted that previous posting to update my thoughts. Seeing as how ores are in the next update is now making me wonder if we can have a way to display ores. This isn't Minecraft so I doubt we can make those typical blocks so I was thinking more along the lines of tree stumps for the 'castle' age; Layered glass cabinets for the 'modern age.

Sounds awesome on the tool display, I shall happily make use of that. There are players that are quite boasty & showy (myself included) so would be awesome if we had some sort of furniture option to allow us to display stuff. I guess even those display cases found in Skyrim with how you can lift lids up and place stuff. I'm sure I can get crafty also, just that items also tend to despawn. Having a furniture item show items in their raw state would be nice.

Now wondering how one would go about proudly displaying their wealth in their own versions of throne rooms; Modern and ancient.........

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!