I've been Sketching again. haa!

• I do wish there was more of a fantasy style in the game. But it's pretty real world...

Lingering stinker! lol... I know where you got the inspiration for that one hehe :P Those are some good mushrooms for potions... not for omelets haha

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

• The "Mod Furnishings" remind me of my day in Star Wars Galaxies MMO. I love the furniture style with me now wanting to see it in the game. Been a fun run with me playing as an Imperial back in the day in SWG and wouldn't mind having some trigger items to recall SWG related memories heh. Trigger in the meaning of memories recalled through seeing similar objects & items allowing you to recall selective hidden memories. I'd assume those would be in the modern Age.

Those shrooms....What was that second Coruscant planet? Corelia? Those shrooms remind me of the life on that Corellia planet. It's not Talus, or whatevr...it had another C in the front. Fun sketches. I of course would love to see both those in the game <3

• Thanks guys! Indeed these furnishings were intended for the modern age.

ArcticuKitsu- there were no real inspirations behind these drawings beside my own 'playing with shapes' thing i do.Haa!
    I simply draw something over and over until i feel really good about it. ha! I'd love to see these in game too. I think that if they were put into a swamp biome, it would look really interesting, as the colours, i imagine, would contrast a little with the surroundings. i'd like to see them merge with the biome though, so perhaps the guys would change the colours a bit. haa!

ZaCormyr-I simply put words together, but i like the way these drawings made a connection with you. Can i ask what it was that you were referring to? it has me intrigued now. Haa!

• Aah! Haa! Sorry ZaCormyr, i over-thought it (i do that a lot! ha!) and thought that you thought i had been inspired by a film or other game or something. haa! You see? even the bloomin' comment sounds daft. haa!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!