Multi World Travel?

• Just a suggestion for later on, when the game has been fleshed out some more.
    How about allowing characters to travel between worlds, so you could, say, have a forest in 'world 1' and take the wood from this world to 'world 2' I think it would be a neat option.

• When you mentioned different worlds... would be nice to see RW worlds as planets, so that we could craft a spaceship to travel between them...or maybe just Moon, or so... would be nice... yes...

• Ozzy, you beat me to it. I wanted to mention an option to build up a shuttle craft (something basic) to venture up into space to build a space station. From there, you can venture to the moon, Mars, and even beyond that. Then there should be chances to even explore alien worlds beyond that and also in alternate dimensions using "Twilight Forest" as inspiration in dugeons. With Rising World I'm sure this could work wonders with its take on survival & realism.

Minecraft Mods to check out: 1) Galacticraft 2) Twilight Forest 3) Mystcraft. I guess I should also mention Anno 2205 with how you can go between worlds.

I'm eventually going to expect a Star Wars mod to be made so should be fun exploring a mod similar to Galacticraft done more in a Star Wars fashion. Exploring the world using the Imperial shuttle seen in the original 3 movies.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!