better fireplace

• i think the fire place should require fuel i.e wood, possibly coal for it to stay alight

and possibly something that can improve torches to make them more realistic perhaps them being able to burn out after a period of time and to need to be replaced

• yeah, we will likely see those updates at some point. i wouldn't be surprised if we get a small update that addresses things like that after the biome update but before the water update. you know as a small appetizer between larger updates.

• It's indeed planned that fireplaces and furnaces require fuel ;) I hope it won't take too long until it's finally implemented.
    We also discussed if torches should burn out after a period of time, but are not sure about that. Eventually that will be added at a later stage^^

• If torches do burn out after a set amount of time, we're going to need longer-lasting light sources, like maybe lanterns with oil. Oil could be derived from animal fat, plant seeds / plants, or even oil shale rock. I'd hate to be mining and placing torches as I go, only to find I can no longer see the exit path.

• If torches do burn out after a set amount of time, we're going to need longer-lasting light sources, like maybe lanterns with oil. Oil could be derived from animal fat, plant seeds / plants, or even oil shale rock. I'd hate to be mining and placing torches as I go, only to find I can no longer see the exit path.

yes it be also cool to have a holding tank for that oil then run some small pipes to each torch from the tank this way we could run the laps for weeks you could also use the tank and oil as some sort of fuel storage to run other things like motors

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!