playing as a tamed animal

• what if we could tame the wild creatures such as bears,foxes,pigs,cows,sheep,goats,rabbits,and moose and name them? then after we click on the world again have a popup asking if we want to play as one of our pets.playing in the perspective of another animal would make this game very unique in a way especially when it comes to multiplayer.we could then have people playing as bald men and animals!(lol) ^^ please read this ^^

• I guess people will view it seriously so fears may be had. Goat sim was brought up. There is a Wolf Pack simulatour out there that has me leaning on support this idea, but only able to tend to thirst, hunger, and only poking around with limited stuff. Other things would be "off-limits" to you. It be interesting on an SMP server with humans co-existing with animal players.

I'd vote for it, if it's done that Wolf Sim way & what I mentioned.

• It's a nice idea ^^ Once our new playermodel is ready, we (necessarily) have to rework player controls, movement etc., basically it shouldn't be too much work to offer the ability to play as an animal instead. Maybe it would be suitable for a separate gamemode or something like that (at least it isn't planned to have this ability in the "default" game flow), who knows, we will definitely keep this idea in mind (but if we implement it, it will take some time until we can start working on it, in other words, it has a low priority atm)

• It's a nice idea ^^ Once our new playermodel is ready, we (necessarily) have to rework player controls, movement etc., basically it shouldn't be too much work to offer the ability to play as an animal instead. Maybe it would be suitable for a separate gamemode or something like that (at least it isn't planned to have this ability in the "default" game flow), who knows, we will definitely keep this idea in mind (but if we implement it, it will take some time until we can start working on it, in other words, it has a low priority atm)

At first I was a little iffy at the suggestion, sounding more like Goat Simulator in gameplay.. but when you state it as a separate game mode, that's kinda awesome. However my vision of the style with the way Rising World works, I see a bit more of Tokyo Jungle in there.

I played more hours of Tokyo Jungle than I care to admit including buying its DLC.... lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!