Bug report (Blueprints) FIXED

• After the latest update, If you go to place a blueprint, all you see is a black shape when moving the blueprint , you do not see the object in color. All graphics drivers and systems are up to date. Once you place the house or whatever the blueprint is, it looks normal.

It is working again, I redid all of my settings and its fine now.

• Unfortunately I'm not sure what's causing this issue exactly. It seems to occur sporadically, happened also to me a few weeks ago, but only once. I used to think it may be an issue with the graphics card, but it's definitely a bug.
    When rotation for blueprints (when containing blocks) will be implemented, we have to dig deeper into the blueprints code, there is a high chance that this issue will be fixed then^^

• Unfortunately I'm not sure what's causing this issue exactly. It seems to occur sporadically, happened also to me a few weeks ago, but only once. I used to think it may be an issue with the graphics card, but it's definitely a bug.
    When rotation for blueprints (when containing blocks) will be implemented, we have to dig deeper into the blueprints code, there is a high chance that this issue will be fixed then^^

It is working again, I redid all of my settings and its fine now.

• yeah its done that to me too im also with xdeft on this one it does infact depend on what time of day in game it is and if L key is pressed that can solve it so i was like always thinking it was a lighting problem witch needs work anyway so never worried about it.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!