Light...

• Unfortuantely this can happen sometimes, light calculation generally needs a rework. As a workaround, you can trigger a lighting update by placing a new object around the existing ones, or remove one of the objects.

• It seems that light also doesn't reflect off of posters or doesn't shed light on them, the poster just remains a dark look. What would be cool would be to have a block that was lit, that way you could place it amongst other blocks and the light would spread out. Also the light seems to go right through walls, like when the sun comes up, if you have a building built already and somehow the sun goes through the walls as if your house is made of windows, or whatever your building is.

• It seems that light also doesn't reflect off of posters or doesn't shed light on them

Atleast Red is aware of existing light issues and was able to "shed some light" on the situation. :P I just can't wait till lighting in RW is finalized so someone can start on a shader mod. As amazing at Rising World looks, it would look even better with a Sonic Ether shader plugin :)

• Shaders would be really awesome I agree. I used to play another game mc with the shaders mod and it looked really good. What would be nice is if it was included with the updates and not a separate mod. With mc you had to go on really dodgy sites to sift through the good mods, that can be a pain.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!