Voice chat. Press a button to talk with your microphone.

• :)Voice chat is were a player presses a button such as "v" or any button they want. Once they press the button they can speak through the microphone and people with headphones or sound enabled can here them. There should be an option to mute people, but you can't mute the admins of the server. When you mute someone a message pops up and say ">name> has muted you". But the players can't unmute the other person after 15 minutes. This feature should be in the game because typing for some people even gamers myself have issues with typing. With voice chat you can say what you want instantly without typing. Hope you like my idea. If your the dev please tell me what you think of this idea. :thumbup: Please share it with the dev. :thumbup:

• Voice chat is planned, but right now it has a low priority ;) I guess we will add it once the game is in beta.
    Until it's implemented I'd recommend to use Teamspeak or something like that^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!