Increase grass view distance

• For those of us with super computers, well pretty good computers at least, is it possible to up the grass view distance using the config file? I know the game looks great as it is but it would be made greater if I couldn't see the grass "spawn" into existence.
    Having said that spawn is a strong word its more like you see it "grow" into view.

• When suggesting something similar to Red51 he said something on a similar note of making the game run smoother & to see further. You should eventually be able to see grass when the 'view distance' is increased in stability, if I understand him correctly. I suggested that anything past the spawned landscape should spawn some lower-resolution territory, or backdrops of what the chunk contains as to give an illusion of what's up ahead just so you don't see hints of the 'void' where the game spawns & despawns.

Ya, you should eventually be able to see tall grass spawn further ahead in your view distance......

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!