Additional models.

• zfoxfire that's way too many similar tools lol... most only need about few tools the rest are variation on screwdriver, hammer, drill, wrench, saw. I used other tools but pretty much same thing. I never really needed a chisel even when I needed a chisel lol. Other than cutting out groves in wood which new days I just use a power hammer drill for all that stuff (drill,wrench,screwdriver). Hell drill can be used to grind out same as a chisel

If I only had 3 tools now days to build with
    I take a cordless power hammer drill
    plug in saws all
    nail gun

Build almost entire house with those three of course probably a circular/table saw straight cuts but it's bad ass to use saws all lol its so cool to rip through walls with wires pipes and electrical lol no worries.

• I presume that in the future grass will grow back and even spread over dirt. Maybe these mowing tools will become necessary but meanwhile they would make good decoration in a garage..

Hell even a picture like in this screenshot looks amazing! It would be nice to have real wood working tools someday.

http://images.akamai.steamuser…619051CA6CE94E205E8494CA/

Oh yeah.The tools definitely look great!

• I dunno, it looks like a complete wood working set to me. I didn't make it but I think it looks pretty good for a garage decoration.

Yeah it's cool screenshot I even sent that set of tool image and many more images to my friend to convenience him to buy this game. It's definitely a nice set for 1800s early 1900s before power tools, I could imagine a person owning that. Even now some probably still use those old tools. Wood working is so much easier having a big shop with all the modern power tools for each job. I am only amateur but my step dad was into house building / large construction / cabinet making / fabrication / custom jobs / various other handy man stuff. I watch him and this old house but never get off my ass to do those things LOL.. I hear those arguments if you spent twenty minutes a day in 3 years you know Chinese or whatever. I say who cares I don't want to talk to Chinese, I want to play video games and watch tv more happy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!