Vortac made a new video!

• That was a good video, yet it also made me cringe because I now feel like the expert when I learned from him, yet I/we now have to remind him. The typical thing when you get used to one game you forget about another. Typical stuff. "How do I play this game again?" Makes me glad he's back because he's the one allowing me to venture into the Rising World universe.

Loving how he mentioned primitive tools, yet he missed out on some mining drill, lawnmower, a weed wacker, a colonial canon we're getting. I need to go find their rendered images again.....They're all rendered up that I also need to get them in my own video, as well as Vortac & Weem's video. And I really can't wait for boats myself, or even horses when knowing they're tied with player customization & animations update. I really need my horses for how vast the world is now.

• Yeah, Vortac and Weem's video series were the reason I bought this game as well. In all fairness, the last time Vortec did a video on Rising World was in March or April of last year. Ores were not added back then which certainly changed all the recipes (before lots of metal items could be crafted without resources)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!