Silent forum users....

• Free-form musing here, nothing actually meaningful expressed or implied!

As the list of the forum users is sorted by number of posts, while browsing it (just for fun, some spare time...) I noticed that at page 43 occurs the last member who posted anything and then 55 pages follow listing members who registered to the forum but never posted anything.

55 pages out of 98 is more than half and this seems to imply that more than half of the forum users (i.e. more than ca. 1500 out of 2913) took the trouble to register themselves without having anything to post. As the fora are fully readable without any need to register, I wonder why this happens so often. =O?(

• Well, they should now poke at their curiousity with the dungeon update coming around. Then player models & Customizations after that for some bonus added fun.

That, and it seems Red51's buddies updated the forum overnight that I'm now seeing indented quotes in postings. All the nofications have been reset, and such, that it's fun seeing where things went.

• Myself, I registered to keep track of my threads.... then dang my helpful and inquisitive soul, I started to answering some questions, then had to ask, to answer questions. Then as I free floated on different servers I decided to rent my own,sooo of course I had to ask more questions..... and the loop keeps going :D:D

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION PVP
    192.154.229.151:4255

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!