• Well, I'd be all for droppers, hoppers, and the like. I guess you'd need pipes also for them but then that would just be funkier than Minecraft. I'd welcome it for the more industrial type player. I'd actually make use of it, if it stops me from idling.

Also, not to ruin or hijack your thread, just that your idea of having stuff transfer to furnaces made me think back to Minecraft's 'Little maids mod' where you can just have NPCs tend to your smelting needs. Basically give them your ores, they'll keep watch over it, tend to the coal, and such so you don't have to. I'm finding myself wasting precious time I could have done other stuff that having NPcs would keep things 'efficent'

Balance? Give the NPCs morale, hunger, thirst, & a sleep meter to keep in check so they could tend to those first as their first priority, then your smelting needs. Their meters would vary between NPC to NPC with some being more efficient than others in your standard basic RPG manner. They would need to be well "paid" by given basic living needs to then tend to your smelting needs. Can be expanded further. I find having NPCs more efficient than hoppers & droppers, yet I'd welcome the hopper/dropper objects. Not opposed to it. Played too much Minecraft making me view more immersive & efficient ways around this that it's also spilling over into Rising World.

Try your best to keep focused (Around 5 to 5:30 mark is the point relevant to this thought) to see where I'm going with this. I also admit this mod is what made me also desire NPCs in this game, yet it's also Skyrim's "fault" (in a good way) & anime with how I'm being spoiled as a gamer. All in good fun.

Also, if there's any fear of Anime of any kind should take a peak at Kingdoms & 'Timber & Stone' for a more "western" viewpoint. I'm sure Red51, if we wanted to add in functioning survival NPCs, could make them appear & look awesome.

• i hope there'll be some form of dropper like in minecraft
    so that you can put coal in a chest and it transfers automatically to the furnace when it's low on coal

what do you think

Ive talked to red51 about this some time ago, its there intention to add this sort of thing but they don't have any idea on when.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!