Edit permissions?

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.1 (2024-09-02)
  • Is there a way to edit permissions? For example for creative world I would like free crafting turned off. Alternatively, would there be a way to enable one-hit destruction for survival mode? thank you.

• Is there a way to edit permissions? For example for creative world I would like free crafting turned off. Alternatively, would there be a way to enable one-hit destruction for survival mode? thank you.

Yes go here it has all the info to do just this ^^^ Permission system

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Thank you, but I did see that and was still confused. This is not on a multi-player server, just a single player game. There is no "permissions" folder.

if you add the permissions folder to your game folder then add the permissions file it should work, but red51 would have to confirm this as ive never needed to do this so have not tested it oO

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Well, unfortunately the permissions don't work properly in singleplayer. By default, you have full permissions in singleplayer...
    But we will add some options to "tweak" the creative mode in singleplayer (which will be accessible through the misc settings menu probably) ^^

• Drat ...

I just wanted to turn of the Hunger/thirst and still have the rest as survival..

I shall have to wait until the issues with SP and permissions is resolved ...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!