• Bows & arrows and slingshots & stones would all be nice additions. As would a simple sling & stones, crossbows, and staves. The staff could perform double duty as a makeshift crutch when we break a leg, and the crossbow would be different than vanilla Minecraft.

As for guns, we'd have to invent gunpowder first. As an example recipe, in TerraFirmaCraft, you can make gunpowder by combining coal, saltpeter, and sulphur. I have read there are supposed to be primitive guns at some point, and if so, I would love to see the flintlock.

• Then you should be happy to know that we'll be getting small firearms, as well as bows & arrows. Crossbows also, among other 'hunting' related stuff. Nothing military grade, or GTA, or COD, just something you'd have in protection and hunting.

We however have to wait first for the dungeons update, then player customization updates, THEN we'll have the weapons we need. We're just waiting up on Red51's updates.

• you dummy.. haven't you ever watched Crocodile Dundee II ?

Oh geez, I haven't seen that movie since I saw it in the theater in the 1980s. As I vaguely recall, there was that blast fishing scene in it. I think it's time I pick the series up on DVD or via iTunes and watch it again. Seeing as TNT is on the "Not yet working" list, who knows what the future of the game will bring.

• Oh geez, I haven't seen that movie since I saw it in the theater in the 1980s. As I vaguely recall, there was that blast fishing scene in it. I think it's time I pick the series up on DVD or via iTunes and watch it again. Seeing as TNT is on the "Not yet working" list, who knows what the future of the game will bring.

Yup! The movie started with him dropping dynamite sticks into the hudson river to fish. He was promptly visited by the NYPD on a boat :-D

• One thing I doubt I heard mention of was spears. Polearms & spears. I'm hoping to gain a nice selection of spears used throughout the medieval era, even modern decorational types.

I'm wondering though......How plausible it would be to have something appearing similar (not the same) to what I'm seeking. I want to make heavy use of NPCs that I'm wishing that I could customize one to appear similar to the following:

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2015677
    https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2025667

(NSFW warning because people are hypersensitive)

Not exact, yet similar because of copyright & trademark in vanilla form. It be awesome if I can customize an NPC to appear similar to the above. Having some realistic spear or polearm would be awesome. Having red eyes (among others) and such would go a long way.

Yeah, curious about any 'skintights', eye colour customization, as well as the 'spears' or 'polearms'.

[A Japanese game locked me out so I'm curious about adding my favourite character into Rising World while also curious about weapon types we'll gain...mainly spears/polearms.]

• Pole-arms and spears would be welcomed add-ons. I can see hired guards with armour and halberds guarding our castles. Lances would be nice once horses are in. But I'd like to see the whip and chain as weapons/tools as well. Maybe even a makeshift kusarigama once chain or rope are introduced.

I also like the idea of designing your own NPCs. Everything from the physical look (lithe to overweight, short to tall), hair, eyes, gender, clothing styles, and equipment & weapons carried. The ability to choose a colour for any item based on a colour palette would also be nice. Over time, personalities could even be added.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!