Error wegen Pflanzenscript

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • Ich habe seit kurzem Fehlermeldungen wegen dem Pflanzenscript oder Plugin.
    Ich möchte das Scipt / Plugin gerne weiter verwenden, aber entweder beißen sich Lua und Java oder es liegt ein anderer Fehler vor.
    Bisher hat beides zusammen funktioniert. Nach Fehlerüberprüfung wurde eine fehlerhafte Datei zwar repariert, aber Fehlermeldung war immer noch vorhanden.

Falls die Gruppen seltsam aussehen, musste gestern default Gruppe auf Admin ändern, da die Gruppenzuweisung nicht funktioniert.

• @yahgiggle

Some faults with the planter plug-in. Im using old planting script, too.
    And I'm not able to use any planting script or plug-in anymore, except of game tool and script from TutMeistensNix.

Strange i in fact have a more improved plant plugin waiting to be uploaded it will plant on uneven grounds you also can be in the air and the plants will find the ground and lay, only problem is its not working 100% how i would like and talking to red it sounds like i have a option and that is to wait for the next update or adjust the code to work with my problem, but then when the new update comes redo the adjustment to match the new update oO lol for line 80 i will solve this today.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Is it possible to move plants at my feet, i. e. flying under the surface and set plants to receive different heights of trees?
    This has previously worked very well. And its certainly a bit tricky to set 100 plants in an area with
    uneven ground, so sometimes you'll gain flying plants. ^^

• Is it possible to move plants at my feet, i. e. flying under the surface and set plants to receive different heights of trees?
    This has previously worked very well. And its certainly a bit tricky to set 100 plants in an area with
    uneven ground, so sometimes you'll gain flying plants. ^^

The script has been updated, the plants now wont fly in the air but this needs to have more work to make it even better, waiting for the next API update oO
    errors should stop now, also added warnings when you enter the wrong code now it gives you a hint what you need to enter

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!