Seeds/Trees/Bushes and Plants in General [Suggestions]

• So here is my small (I am lying it is more like big) list of seeds, trees, and other plants I would like to see at some point in the game.

Seeds:

• Cucumber
    • Wheat/Corn (you are probably already working on these along with a milling/grinding machine)
    • Peppers (red, green, yellow, orange)
    • Aubergine
    • Beans (as many kinds as you like :P )
    • Peas
    • Courgette

Bushes:
    (you would plant them as you do with the other seeds but they would grow as a medium sized bush say in a 3x3x3 area)

• Redberries
    • Blueberries
    • Cranberries

Trees:
    (maybe you could add a blooming effect on the trees so that they are full of flowers for a bit before they produce the actual fruit, maybe different colour flowers depending on the tree type)

• Pear
    • Apricot
    • Peach
    • Fig
    • Banana
    • Walnut/Chestnut/Other Nuts
    • Crab apple
    • Orange
    • Coconut

Other Plants:

• Ivy
    • Lotus
    • Hay

If anyone wants to add more to my list just comment below and I will edit this post with your suggestions ;)

• Yes! anytime you pick the trees it would wait awhile and then bloom and then give fruit. and it would also bloom before giving fruit when growing from a sapling!
    it would act like a growth stage

"If all the world was apple pie, And all the sea were ink. And all the trees were bread and cheese, What would we have to drink?" ?(

• Yes! anytime you pick the trees it would wait awhile and then bloom and then give fruit. and it would also bloom before giving fruit when growing from a sapling!
    it would act like a growth stage

Agreed. Yet, the ones I mentioned probably wouldn't give anything. When talking with Zork with how much he enjoyed his sirloins I thought of orange trees. We really need those once we get into Orange juice. Sakura, crab apple trees, and orange trees. Do we have coconut trees?

Apple & orange juice for when we can squeeze out the juices to then have liquid storage for them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!