This is a smaller update. First of all, we are sorry for having caused login problems for some people during the last two hours. We were updating our HIVE to increase security and also to fix some of the "no authentication possible" messages (need feedback).
Apart from that, we have now our new AreaProtection example script ready. It now protects blocks, terrain, objects, constructions, vegetations, and also prevents other players to open doors or steal items out of chests inside your protected area. Another important change is that all permissions are now saved after a restart.
You find the new script here: Example script: AreaProtection
Last but not least we also did some smaller changes, e.g. we increased the droprate for saplings, and also added a detection for insufficient or outdated graphics adapters (e.g. old Intel HD etc.).
Expect new content for the next update!
- [New] New HIVE verification, offering higher security and should fix most of "no authentication possible" messages (need feedback)
- [New] Detection for insufficient graphics adapter (<= Intel HD 3000)
- [New] Detection when required ports are already in use
- [New] New LUA objects: Chest, Inventory, Item
- [Change] Increased sapling droprate
- [Change] Adjusted controls settings screen, "zoom" key can now be changed directly
- [Change] "hud" command no longer affects console now
- [Change] Changed optional launch parameters for dedicated server (example: maxplayers=64 serverip=0.0.0.0 serverport=4255)
- [Bugfix] Fixed wrong textposition for infoboxes (when receiving a group invitation)
- [Bugfix] Fixed strange crouching behaviour
- [Bugfix] Fixed LUA "ChestItemDrop" event, when it is cancelled, the clientside created item will be deleted now