Custom starting gear

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • Unfortunately there is no way to set it for every new world you create. The starting inventory is set in the world database of each world and is unique to that specific world.

The only way to do this I think would be via a plugin, though no such plugin exists atm. I could write something short for you if you really need it. If we are talking about 3 items simply spawn them via console or use creative mode to craft them for free and then switch back to survival mode.

• Unfortunately there is no way to set it for every new world you create. The starting inventory is set in the world database of each world and is unique to that specific world.

The only way to do this I think would be via a plugin, though no such plugin exists atm. I could write something short for you if you really need it. If we are talking about 3 items simply spawn them via console or use creative mode to craft them for free and then switch back to survival mode.

I also need to have a plugin to do this...... trying to work out how to code it. If you can give me some sample code I can work with I will work on the plugin.

Now "Live " : RunAndHideGamer's Modded Rising World Multiplayer Server : Rise Of The Nightwalkers.

You are stranded on one of the many islands in the Pacific surrounded by wild animals and savage barbarians.

You start in the middle of tall dry grass surrounded by a huge number of trees.

An Important Safety Tip - Get some weapons as early as possible. =O =O =O :wat: :wat: :wat: :verysad: :verysad: :verysad:

• I had a look at the database but I'm unclear what I change, exactly. I do know that I've logged in to several different servers, all with different starting gear. Even if I have to set it per world, as long as it can be done before toons log in, that would be good, too.

• I do know that I've logged in to several different servers, all with different starting gear. Even if I have to set it per world, as long as it can be done before toons log in, that would be good, too.

Yes but for these starting items to be set someone has to first log in on the server and set them with the setinventory and setclothing commands. This as you can clearly see doesn't work on SP where you are the first and only player who logs in.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!