Posts by DaBoiye

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.1 (2024-09-02)

I am having the same problem, only this is happening on startup. heres the text in the fatal error report box
    java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at steamloader.SteamLoader.loadGame(SteamLoader.java:135)
    at steamloader.SteamLoader.<init>(SteamLoader.java:38)
    at steamloader.SteamLoader.main(SteamLoader.java:27)
    Caused by: com.codedisaster.steamworks.SteamException: Error initializing Steam API
    at content.j.a(SourceFile:71)
    at content.Launcher.<init>(SourceFile:42)
    ... 7 more

The stuff I would like to see the most after the dungeons update is animal completion. Ownership, breeding, containment, food and water, (sickness?). And of course a improved ai so if I put one in a fence it doesn't just stuff it's nose into a corner. of course, horses too! the game just doesn't feel complete without horses

I was on your server today and the double tap f2 works, u hit f2 once and it says flymode not allowed but if your under dirt or stone, it also says to hit f2 again to return to surface. as for the underworld diving, I don't have gold :( and... I value my body more that science, but if you provide a bbq for the afterlife i'll do it!

Are there any plans for a Official RW Multiplayer Server? I think I saw something from about two years ago with red51 mentioning something about one. -thanks